Sunday, November 7, 2010

it's 1:00 am!

Truly, this one of the best features of Autumn. I thought I was going to absolutely dread going to sleep knowing that I'll have to wake up early in the morning, but the clock on my computer went from 1:59am to 1:00am! I felt like I just time traveled without the hassle of getting into my 1980's Delorian. So tomorrow (today really) will be pretty exciting for me just because I'll be heading up the razor back once again. Only this time I'll be able to take pictures!! I'll post them up or figure something out so all you lazy people will finally be able to see what's up there lol. The water will be a bit cold this time of year, but it should truly be a fun time anyhow. I don't think I'll go past the third waterfall 'cause of how cold the water might be, but we'll see what happens. I want one of those underwater camera cage dealios where it seals off the camera in order to take underwater photos. Imagine that?! I think that the $250.00 price tag is a bit too pricey to just jump in the water and take photos though. I'm just really curious to see what it looks like inside the creeks and swimming holes of Eaton Canyon's hidden 'falls. I've seen deer, buck, creeks forming, huge millipedes, a bunch of different spiders, frogs, land and water snakes, and I believe I seen one rattlesnake all coiled up. Granted that I do encounter any of these creatures tomorrow, I'll finally be able to record evidence of it without disturbing any of their environments!

No comments:

Post a Comment